Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA user master table updates from child system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my system although there are roles assigned to users in child system they are not showing up in CUA for few user.

Is there any program in CUA which i can use to update the user master tables for only a limited set of users from child systems.

Regards,

Sandeep

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

It seems the users are not migrated properly from child system to CUA.

1 - Perform Text comparison from CUA and try assigning the roles again to the respective users.

2 - Go to SCUG , clink on the child system and perform the user transfer activity. check out the identical users etc distribute all of them to your CUA.

Also check if there are some roles assigned to the users in CUA for the respective child system or the there are absolutely no roles assigned to the user w.r.t child system in CUA??

If all this does not help then disconnect the child system and reconnect it once again.

0 Kudos

Text comparision didn't help and manual assignment is not possible because i need to do it for 10 child systems.

I was looking to find a report which could do this comparision for specific users.

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

No such report is known to me.. We will wait for other replies on this thread.

Did you check or did a root cause analysis why such thing happened?? Is it one particular role which is having this issue ?? Or multiple roles in different child system?? Earlier these roles were assigned to the user from CUA?? Did you check from change history., if any one has delete the role assignments from CUA and the idocs might have not reached child system??

0 Kudos

Just check the change history from CUA with the help of report: RSUSR100N . Let us know if those roles assignment were removed from users in CUA. And the Idocs carrying this change might have not reached you child systems.

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Just want to check below queries....if this solves your problem..

Is these are the new systems assigned to CUA or moved from other CUA as you said that role assignment is available in child system but not in CUA ? Another thing that I want you to check the User Group assigned to user in child system and in CUA.If user gorups assigned to users are different in CUA and child system or particular group is missing in any one of the system then idoc will not move. Also check the Output device type along with address data...Any mismatch of these will stop the idoc.

After that run the SCUG for all users, in CUA as suggested by akshay, this you can run for all 10 child system from CUA, no need to go in every child system.....