Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post goods Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

while am saving post goods issue,i am getting error-

"document number100 in company code XXXX 2010 was already assigned" and process is terminating.

Thanks in advances

rgds

Getz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

This is because of Duplicacy of Data in SAP as per message it is saying that The PGI Document no. is going to generate

as per current no. range is already exist.

To avoid this error take help of your BASIS Cosultant try to find out no. range already exist and set current no. range

as per last no. range already exist in system.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

SAP-SD Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

The error shows that the number is already assigned. The document type for goods issue is WA. Here we are maintaining the number ranges. In standard the number range is 49. Go to Tcode FBN1 and check the number range for the particular year. Increase the Currant number range to 1000 . For eg the current number is 250 make it to 1250.

Now your document will be saved.

The number range was assigned to some other document type also. So define separate number range and assign in Tcode OBA7.

Regards

Babu.k

Fi consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Dear,*

*i have problem in posting Goods issue, it showing error msg number range 49 to define for current year, so i tried Tcode FBN1, but i cannot define number range for 49, becoz it showing msg " No Free Intervals were found", can you help me how to solve the issue.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*M.Manikandan*

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Post the complete error descripton, if available or Message No.- least