cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB occurred

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Error Which i am getting is

Error during proxy processing An exception with the type CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause The system tried to insert a data record, even though a data record with the same primary key already exists

I got the problem , From Oracle , its Creating a Order in SAP , from SAP it has to Update the Order No

Order gets Created , but some time , it fails to update n Oracle . so next run time also , it takes the Same Po & try to create a Orderbut Order was there already, When These Type of Scanario exhibits , it throws a Error , its not hapen for all . inly Few orders. its a First Problem

2nd Problem is Idoc is not creating Problem . But when i create manulayy its hapening

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For 1st problem...

Goto SPROXY TCode-> select the corresponding msg interface->check the function module which is not handled properly in code and rectify the same...chk in ST22 also for ABAP dump...

Your 2nd problem is not clear....pls elaborate....

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan Rehman ,

I am also getting the same error.

Error is:

Error during proxy processing An exception with the type CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause The system tried to insert a data record, even though a data record with the same primary key already exists.

It is trying to update something on MEP side, but failing as there is already exists some data in sap.

Is ur problem solved ? If yes please tell me how to proceed in this.

Thanks,

Shabbir.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

The problem is in abap side.

Somewhere in the code, you should use a MODIFY statement instead of a INSERT statement.

What MODIFY does is that it will update the record, if we have the same key.

It creates a new record if we get a new key.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana