cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Processing for Customer group

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I need to define a material rebate group agreement for a particular customer group ( abt 6000 Customers). How do i do it?

While creating a rebate agreement we have to mention the payer. In my case the payer is different for each customer.

Please let me know.

Warm Regards

Prashant Joshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franck,

I also have a very similar case just like prashant is having. Can you please let us know how to go about Extended Rebates functionality as well as configuration and activation.

Thanks and Regards,

Mohsin A. Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to customize a new rebate agreement type using the customer group as the rebate condition.

On the other hand, you might want to evaluate customer hierarchy agreement first. This is somehow similar as an agreement per customer group, but more flexible, because it will allow a retroactive change of the customer hierarchy.

Best Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Logistics Consultant

0 Kudos

Dear Franck,

Thankyou for the reply.

I have tried customizing the new agreement type with Customer Group. However, in the agreement type we have to enter a payer. This payer is used by the system for all setllements to be done. In my case, since the each customer is also the payer, I am not able to save condition records for all th payers. During rebate settlement credit note, the system automatically defaults the payer from the rebate agreement.

Same is the case with customer hierarchy rebates.

Please help!

Warm Regards

Prashant joshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

...During rebate settlement credit note, the system automatically defaults the payer from the rebate agreement.

Same is the case with customer hierarchy rebates.

Yes, this is default functionality when using standard rebates agreements.

That makes sense when all the rebate due is paid to a single customer (might be a purchasing central or a specific pay-to party).

In my case the payer is different for each customer.

OK, what you want to do is to send a different credit note to each customer.

You have 2 solutions:

- Define a different rebate agreement per payer (standard rebate agreements)

- Use only one extended rebate agreement to get the functionality you need.

Extended rebate agreements are special because they allow you to customize how the credit note is "splitted" between different partners and to which partner it is paid.

The benefit of an extended rebate agreement is that only one rebate agreement is maintained. Also scales take in account the whole sales volume!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U mean to say that u want to create an agreement with agreement type as 0001 not for a single customer but for a group of customer . If yes, then i feel it is not possible thru standard SAP. U need to create a Z development for this.

Thanks

Manoj