Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic printing of invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created billing document and assigned required printer to it,

Now I want that once I have created invoice and assigned output type to it , it should give the print ate the assigned printer. I do not need to give printing manually.

Currently I am giving the prints after going in VF03-->Issue output to ( Which is not required).

I have alredy maintained the access sequence and and assigned the sequence to output type.

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you have to do some settings in the CONDITION RECORDS

Goto the VV31 and maintain the condition records for your Output type and the Medium as 1 and Despatch time as 4 which means Processing the Output Immediately after saving the Billing document.

In the communication Method of the Output type maintain the Printer and check the PRINT IMMEIDATELY option

Now create the Billing document and save it, once it was saved Output will be processed and Invoice printed at the designated printer.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly do the below settings

1. Go VV31 and maintain the out put type and the below fields

Billing type Partner function Message of transmission Date/time LAnguage

F2 BP 1-Print output 4-Send immediately(saving the application En

Click on the communication and maintain the below

a.Output device

b.Tick on print immediately

After doing the above settings the system will print immediately when you save the billing document.

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once maintain the condition recrod vv31 , if you want to get automatic printouts with using the background jobs .

Take the help from Abaper , write the code of the job.

Once completed to write the program.

Define and execute the jobs in Tcode : SM35,SM36 .

Here put it as automatically to issue the printouts every 5 min( as you want to run the program)

Thanks,

kp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once maintain the condition recrod vv31 , if you want to get automatic printouts with using the background jobs .

Take the help from Abaper , write the code of the job.

Once completed to write the program.

Define and execute the jobs in Tcode : SM35,SM36 .

Here put it as automatically to issue the printouts every 5 min( as you want to run the program)

Thanks,

kp

0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh ,

Please maintain the outputput condition record ( VV31 ) in customizing for 1 ) Billing Type , 2) Partner Function ,3)Medium of Print - ( Printout)and 4) Date /Time ( 4-Send immediately when saving application ).

Regards,

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please use Tcode: VV31 and select your Output Type ( RD00) maintain condition record for the same

after saveing your billing document if you want to get Print Automatically after saving Billing Document do following setting

also Click on the communication and maintain the below

1.Output device

2.Tick on print immediately

Second option is that you can print in bulk as and when required by using Tcode: VF31 and give selection criteria as per requirement and get your output.

If still have some issue let me know .

Regards

AJIT KS INGH

HAPPY TO HELP U