cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNSPSC code from SRM to ECC PO

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! We are planning to capture the UNSPSC code assigned in the catalogue to the shopping cart (on top of the product category) for more detail analysis based on UNSPSC code. I am able to configure the OCI to map the UNSPSC code to field ITM_EX_CT_UN_ID and the data is passed on to the PO in SRM. However, I am wondering whether the field can be captured in the PO in ECC as well? I cannot find an equivalent field to capture the data in the standard PO tables in ECC. Can someone please confirm whether that is the case? I just want to make sure that I have missed out anything. If so, I will have to either extend the EKPO table or create a new custom table to capture this piece of information.

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

No solution

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

UNSPSC code is generally passed to R/3 in the MPN fields EBAN-MFRNR (Manufacturer), but you need to take care here as the MFRNR field is 'hidden' and unchangeable. (See note 615722)

So perhaps the usage of a custom field in your case would be easier.

Regards.

Jason

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Are you referring to EKPO rather than EBAN since I am talking about PO? Also, the field MFRNR is linked to a vendor master table so I don't see how I can have the UNSPSC code populated in there. Is this the right field you mean to refer to?

Regards

SF