cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ouput determination for sales documents - Condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In the condition table I currently have the following fields - Sales org/Dist channel/Sales doc type/Order reason/User.

The field User is Created By VBAK-ERNAM. I want to change this to display the name of theperson that last modified the document. What field is this? CDHDR-USERNAME maybe?

And more importantly how do I go about making the change?

Would you recommend creating a new condition table?

Thanks in advance,

Suhas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ERNAM is the user who created the record.

It is an extremely bad idea to base the output determination on any user names. And it is not technically feasible to include the user who last changed the document in the condition record. Condition records are also not for "displaying".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jelena,

Thanks for the quick response.

Could you give me some more information as to why this is not feasible technically?

And sorry about the "dsiplay" bit, I dont intend to display it, I just phrased it wrong!

Regards,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the below tables

VBAK --AEDAT

VBAK--AENAM

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Damu,

Thanks for the information. I found AENAM in the VBKA table. Now how do I replace this in the condition table with ERNAM?

Thanks,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,KIndly do the below settings

1.Delete the condition table from the access sequence :

SPRO-IMG-Sales &dist->Basic functions->Output Control>Out put determinationMaintain Output detrmination for sales documents---Maintain Access sequence

2.Then go to the condition table and delte the ERNAM and add the AENAM and generate .

SPRO-IMG-Sales &dist->Basic functions->Output Control>Out put determinationMaintain Output detrmination for sales documents---maintain condition table

3.Same condition table assign to the access sequence then access sequence will be assigned to out put type condition type

SPRO-IMG-Sales &dist->Basic functions->Output Control>Out put determinationMaintain Output detrmination for sales documents---Maintain output types.

4.Assign the out put type to the partner function

SPRO-IMG-Sales &dist->Basic functions->Output Control>Out put determinationMaintain Output detrmination for sales documents---Assign Output type to partner functions

5.Maintain the Out put type in out put determination procedure

SPRO-IMG-Sales &dist->Basic functions->Output Control>Out put determinationMaintain Output detrmination for sales documents---Maintain Output determination procedures

6.Assign out put determination procedure to the sales document type and item categoiry

SPRO-IMG-Sales &dist->Basic functions->Output Control>Out put determinationMaintain Output detrmination for sales documents---Assign Output determination procedures

OR

Delete the old condition table and create the new condition table and assigned to new access sequence.

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Damu. I ll try and get back to you.

Regards,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

New field ZZAENAM added and the document structure was done using the login name as VBAK-AENAM does not exist.

Regards,

Suhas

Answers (0)