cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Service to assign customerID to companyID

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do not intend to use the Business Partner concept to create new customers in our ERP system using Enterprise Services. Is there any Enterprise service available to assign a customer to a sales account (company code)? We have found the IS-Media related Enterprise service Business Partner Sales Account, but this can not be used for our purpose as we do not want to use the Business Partner concept. The goal is to do invoicing in the ERP system, so we need to Create Customer Basic Data (OK), Assign Customer to Company Code (NOT OK), assign Customer to Sales Arrangement (OK), Create Sales Order (OK), Create Invoice (OK). We are lacking a service for assigning the customer to the company code for invoicing and accounting purposes. Can someone please assist me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer. I have already done as suggested, but our intention is to use the Standard Enterprise Services if available. And to be honest, I do find it hard to believe that there is no standard service to assign a customer to a company code, and provide company relevant data. I will keep on searching in the Enterprise Worplace. Do you know of a BAPI or RFC? I want to avoid to create a function/WS based on BDC Recording.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If standard service not available then why not create one!

find any RFC available in ERP system or write new one and then create service out of it in SE80 by following webservice creation wizard.

Regards,

Gourav