cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project screens not visible for all the roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a project in xMII 12.1 and while developing the project i was having super admin role which is having access to all the areas in the developemnt.

Now after development we created three role and assigned Actions XMII_Read_Only to those roles and assigned the pages developed to the respective roles.

when i logged into with the user assigned to the roles.. all the display templetes are showing no data available,

but when i test it with the super admin role everythink is working fine...

can any one help me in this, Its very critical for my development.

Regards,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the role to xmii writer roles under security tabs in the display templates and then refresh the occurance of the browser, clear the java instances and then try it again.

Hope that it works !!

thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

i am getting the following error when the page is getting executed.

Reading certificates from 11 http://essdev03.mckesson.com:56000/XMII/Classes/illum8.zip | C:\Documents and Settings\e2ojdft\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\26\62ae799a-581ce52f.idx

LineStatus [ERROR] - Unable to load query template, java.lang.Exception: test_operator is not assigned to a role that can perform this action

LineStatus [ERROR] - Unable to load display template, java.lang.Exception: test_operator is not assigned to a role that can perform this action

BPM [ERROR] - Unable to load query template, java.lang.Exception: test_operator is not assigned to a role that can perform this action

ConsoleLogger::Creating NEW instance...

ERROR - Message: You do not have permission to access server PropertyAccess

CurrentProductionOrder [ERROR] - Unable to load query template, java.lang.Exception: test_operator is not assigned to a role that can perform this action

CurrentProdGrid2 [ERROR] - Unable to load query template, java.lang.Exception: test_operator is not assigned to a role that can perform this action

RealtimeRejects [ERROR] - Unable to load query template, java.lang.Exception: test_operator is not assigned to a role that can perform this action

RealtimeRejects [ERROR] - Unable to load display template, java.lang.Exception: test_operator is not assigned to a role that can perform this action

Couldn't finish init: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

TimeGrid [ERROR] - Unable to load query template, java.lang.Exception: test_operator is not assigned to a role that can perform this action

TimeGrid [ERROR] - Unable to load display template, java.lang.Exception: test_operator is not assigned to a role that can perform this action

DownTime [ERROR] - Unable to load query template, java.lang.Exception: test_operator is not assigned to a role that can perform this action

DownTime [ERROR] - Unable to load display template, java.lang.Exception: test_operator is not assigned to a role that can perform this action

Couldn't finish init: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

RealtimeRejects [ERROR] - Error updating data: No Query Defined

DownTime [ERROR] - Error updating data: No Query Defined

Can you please let me know what actions need to be assigned to the roles created inorder to eliminate this error

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shyam,

There are three system defined roles as xmii users, xmii developers,xmii administrator apart from super_admin. i will suggest you to map the test operator with xmii user role. again make sure that you have xmii user role mapped with the Writer role section for the query/display templates ... if you are using xmii 12.0

the other way out is to map the test operator in the writer roles for query and display templates. this will expedite the issue.

Basically the test operator is not given the xmii user role, causing the issue.

Hope this solves !!!

Thanks,

Amit

Answers (0)