cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndication Search Using Remote System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to use the Key Mapping's remote system as part of the search criteria for syndication?

I am not referring to the map property that allows you to suppress records that do not have a remote key.

For example, only send records when "remote system = DEV_100".

Thanks,

Keith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi keith,

No, you can not define Key Mapping's remote system as a search criteria in syndicator. You can Suppress Records without Remote key using property which you have mentioned.

Regards,

Shiv

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create a map you have already defined the remote system for which is getting created and you have mapped key and name of that in the syndicator mapping.Suppose you craeted a map fro remote system DEV04

Now when you only want to syndicate the records for this remote system then you should define only this as a output remote systems and then if you have supressed records without key,then only records pertaining to the DEV04 system which have key will get syndicated and not others

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh if this point about "only records with a Key Mapping matching the Output Remote System" is true...that satisfies my requirement. I was thinking that the "suppress records without key" option meant that if it did not have ANY key mapping.