cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LDAP Connection with SAP Netweaver 7.01 EHP1 System ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

i have installed a SAP Netweaver 7.0 System with EHP1 ABAP and JAVA.

The Client wants a Connection between the Microsoft Active Directory and the SAP System to synchronize the AD Users with SAP.

I have configured all Parameters in Transaction LDAP in the ABAP Application Server but the System says "LDAP Server is not active". A Telnet to the AD Server on Port 3269 (LDAP SSL which i have to use) is successfull. Only the SAP System says the Server is not active.

Did somebody know what i could do know?

I have configured a T-RFC-Destination with SAPGW00 on the local Machine which runs the SAP System. Then i have configured a LDAP Connector which is running. After that i have configured a LDAP System User (Account is correct) and 6 various LDAP Target Hosts as LDAP Server in Transaction LDAP. I think the Settings are all correct, but theSystem says LDAP Server is not active.

I hope someone has a answer for me.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Sven Walter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sven,

Did you ever find a solution for this. I'm also looking for documentation or any sort of help getting an ABAP system to connect to an Active Directory server via SSL....but i can't seem to find anything.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

on a windows server system you have to put the target system CA Certificate in the local Trusted System Certificate Store of Microsoft Server. Then the connection should work.

On a Java System you have to put the CA in the Key Storage of the SAP System.

I think on Unix you could use the SAPCRYPTOLIB to place the CA in the abap system.

Kind regards,

Sven Walter