Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger Splitter:Fatal error in user mapping . java.lang.StackOverflowErr

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a mapping E2X_SLSRPT_UN_D96A as we didnt have the standard mapping(See_) from Seeburger

In my scenario when I give hardcoded mapping name ,it works fine,so I assume mapping is correctly created and deployed.

But I need to use it with splitter,and in doing so,I am getting this error:

Message initiation failed: Adapter call failed. Reason: --- Conversion of synchronous request from module chain ended with errors ---Error: [Error:ID=not set;LEVEL=1] Fatal error in user mapping ... java.lang.StackOverflowError at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.SegmentDescription.semanticCheck(SegmentDescription.java:444) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.SegmentDescription.semanticCheck(SegmentDescription.java:460) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.SegmentDescription.semanticCheck(SegmentDescription.java:460) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.InhouseDocReader.doSyntaxCheck(InhouseDocReader.java:1555) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.InhouseDocReader.moveNext(InhouseDocReader.java:1852) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.EdifactDocReader.moveNext(EdifactDocReader.java:457) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.InhouseDocReader.moveNext(InhouseDocReader.java:1859) at com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.EdifactDocReader.moveNext

My splitter configuration is :

classifier classifierMappingID Abc

classifier destSourceMsg MainDocument

classifier showInAuditLog true

bic destSourceMsg MainDocument

bic destTargetMsg MainDocument

bic logAttID ConverterLog

bic mappingName AUTO

bic saveSourceMsg ORIGINAL_EDI

bic split true

splitter mode ASYNC

splitter transaction MESSAGE

The same configuration works fine with ORDERS message.

Also,I have configured same mapping name in Splitter section in Seeburger Workbench.

Has anyone encountered this error before?

Kindly let me know

Thanks.

Regards,

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shweta,

As you have already configured the mapping name as AUTO , it should work without any issues.

But, looking at the error messages, seems like it is an issue with the mapping itself rather than the mapping name.

Please check your mapping for semantic and syntax checks.

Regards

Krish

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krish,

Thanks for the reply.

But I have already tested the mapping with the same file in BIC mapping designer as well as on our XI server using hardcoded mapping name instead of AUTO.The file was converted successfully.

I expect that Splitter is not able to recognize the mapping name dynamically but can't think of the reason behind this.

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand that you need to use Custom mapping for your EDIFACT Message...

Then did you created the generic mapping with Clasasifier ID...i.e ABC_edifact... (By default it will be See_Edifact)

so you need to create the generic mapping by Name provided in classifier ID of settings then....

need to create the child mapping in such a way that it calls the same (developed one...)

in default cases See_Edifact frames the child mapping name to be called based on the messages received ...

similarly your generic mapping need to call your child mapping....

Hope this clears you

Rajesh

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Yes,we have created a generic mapping Edifact_Abc .

We use the same classifier mapping id in our INVRPT scenario where we have mapping name as E2X_INVRPT_UN_D96A.

This works fine.

Do you mean,I need to change our Edifact_Abc mapping?

Thaks for your help.

Regards,

shweta

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Thanks for the information.

I have checked our Edifact_Abc mapping and found following code:

// set customized mapping

if UNB.UNH:S009.0065="INVRPT" and UNB.UNH:S009.0054="96A"

name$ = "E2X_"& UNB.UNH:S009.0065 & "_" & UNB.UNH:S009.0051 & "_" & UNB.UNH:S009.0052 & UNB.UNH:S009.0054;

endif

so I understand ,how it is working for INVRPT.

Similarly,I will add a condition for SLSRPT and then hopefully it should work.

Thanks again for your great help.

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shweta,

I am new to PI and entering into seeburger for first time. I need to map INVRPT EDI-XML into XML thru BIC MD. How can i set mapping variables for INVRPT D96A?

Please help me. As you said you have mapped INVRPT and working on that so..

Thanks in advance,

Amarnath    

shweta_walaskar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

Please follow the comments in this post. All the parameters to be maintained are mentioned above.

Kindly let us know if you encounter any errors.

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shweta,

You done custom mapping for SLSRPT. For that you may define some variables i think so. If it so, i too need some tips for declaring those variables. If not how did you customise the mapping?

Thanks

Amarnath    

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

My first question would be, why do you need to create a custom mapping, can't you use Standard Mapping? Do you have special requirements?

If this is the case, you can create a copy of See_Edifact in mappings_sys.sca and modify it to call your custom mapping.

In this case, you need to use Classifier and Splitter and configure mapping name as AUTO.

For detailed configuration steps, kindly refer BICMD, Classifier and Splitter documentation from Seeburger (These documents are available under manuals folder in Seeburger installation directory)

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shweta,

We dont have any special requirements. My requirement is receiving INVRPT EDI file and need to convert into IDOC, to push SAP R/3. Normally we have standard mapping for DELFOR, DESADV etc. But i couldn't find standard mapping for E2X INVRPT standard mapping. So i need to create a new mapping.

Basically for creating a mapping we will declare the variables in variable tab as Global or Local. Am i correct? If it so, for creating INVRPT E2X, how can i declare the variables?

Answers (0)