cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table that stores custom smart form and its driver program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Which is the table which stores the custom smart form and its driver program name?

I know about TTXFP and TNAPR. TTXFP stores only SAP scripts and TNAPR stores all the standard sap scripts and smart forms

I am looking for the custom smart forms.

Regards,

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

guilherme_frisoni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think you can have this in a table, as Smartforms FM is always called dynamically.

Maybe you can search all z* programs for your smartforms name using EWK1 Transcation.

Regards,

Frisoni

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently am working on Similar Kind of requirement in HR Module for generating a Confirmation Letter in Standard Transaction Infotype 0906.

I have driver program and the Form in PDF type.

Kindly let me know to which table i have pass the program name and form name.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Vinodh

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you give a little feedback? (to help other people that might have the same question)

I agree with Madhuri, Kartik and Bertrand. There is no central table containing smart form and driver program, but "many" tables according to SAP ERP applications (FI, SD, etc., as indicated by Bala), there are also:

• table EFRM (Print Workbench, a Basis component) where data is delivered in client 000 (like SAPScript forms),
  • table PPFTBCSCU (Post Processing Framework, a Basis component too),
  • table DPR_FORM_PRTYP (Portfolio Project Management)
  • table T390 (Plant Maintenance, Quality)
  • etc. I let you folks complete the list

And there are also programs which print directly a smart form, without taking the name from a table (smart form name is hardcoded in the program)

As said above, if you just want to know the names of the program and the smart form, add a break point in SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME function module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In table TNAPR you will find all necessary information for your request.

Field SFORM will give you the name of SMARTFORMS/AdobeForms link to the message event if it's specific forms.

Field PGNAM will give you the print program.

Field RONAM will give you the entry use for the message.

You can only retrieve thoses information if your forms (sapscript, smartforsm, adobe ) is used in a message.

Regards

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can even try Table TADIR

PGMID = 'R3TR'

OBJECT = 'SSFO'

OBJ_NAME = Z*

You will gett all the Custom smartforms available.

Regards

Bala Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With TADIR I can get the smart form but what I want to find out is:

Provided you have the custom smart form name you should be able to find out its driver program.

TNAPR stores all the statndard forms and scripts and

I am looking for the custom smart forms

Madhurivs23
Participant
0 Kudos

through output types you can find the smartform name and program name using NACE transaction

To use the custom smartform, the custom program is used. and that name u need to know and no need to save it in Z table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right but I have the following requirement:

I am creating a report which tells you the objects present in the particular program. For this you provide the program name and then you get the objects used in that program

example

I have zreport, whih has 2 includes

I can find this without opening my program using the table D010INC where you provide your program name

and you get the relevant includes

I want to apply the same for smart forms

Knowing the program name, I want to find out its smart form name.

Madhurivs23
Participant
0 Kudos

search in MAIN Program for the FM "SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME". The smartform name will be passed to this FM to get the generated smartform function module name. there u can find the smartform name. I think there is no such table where the custom program and its smartform name exists.

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the TADIR entries, you can querry on

TNAPR (Table) for SD & MM related driver programs -

table consistes of Sapscripts,Smartforms & driverprograms SD & MM

V_001F_B(View) for FI related driver programs -

table consistes of Sapscripts,Smartforms & driverprograms FI

WCVL1(View) for Plant Maintenance driver programs --table consistes of Sapscripts,Smartforms & driverprograms PM

Regards

Bala Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have used this logic....

I am able to find the function module 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME' but I am unable to proceed further.

How can I find out the smart form name if its not hardcoded i.e. the smart form name is stored in some variable

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think its possible to find smartform name if only reportname is given, as the data is not maintained in any table, only if the smartform is configured thru nace u can get it thru tnapr, nut in case u r calling the smartform from an custom report u can not find the mapping unless u manually scan the program to find the hardcoded smartform name to any variable., in case u know the fm number u can get it thru table STXFADMI, but the fm name is dynamicallly generetaed so even that way is not possible,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no solution for solving your equirement because one form can be used with several print program .

The only way to find where a forms is call is to look on table TNAPR for forms used in message, or after you have to make a program which will search for function module SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE and after look at work area value if forms name is not hard coded.

Regards

Madhurivs23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a break point there in that FM 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME' and check the smartform name in debug mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have a table STXFADM, you will find all custom smartforms...