cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table columns display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working with Visual Composer 7.0. I have a requirement to show the table columns based on the selection of the columns in runtime.

Please help me in this regard to achieve this.

Regards,

Venkatesh. K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible in exact way. But if you elaborate your requirement in detail then there can be work around for this.

Please elaborate your requirement.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your reply. My requirement is, I have a data service which is connected to a table view. Say for example, it will display 5 columns. Is there any way to change the number of displayed columns based on the user input at runtime.

Regards,

Venkatesh. K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One way to achieve this is having check boxes in a separate form and each check box will enable or disble the columns displayed, i.e. you need to maintain a visibility condition for every column.

if you want you can also hide that form and you can display it using a button.

let us know if u need more info on this.

Regards,

Rk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramakrishna,

Thanks for your reply. I have achieved the same way as you suggest. One small issue is, While selecting and deselecting the columns, the column width is reduced. Is there any way to fix the column width for the table.

Regards,

Venkatesh. K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to change the layout method to Actual Size?

Regards,

Rk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

I have set the layout method to actual size, but no change. Is it possible to shrink the space of ithe nvisible controls in form.

Regards,

Venkatesh. K

Former Member
0 Kudos

"One way to achieve this is having check boxes in a separate form and each check box will enable or disble the columns displayed, i.e. you need to maintain a visibility condition for every column.

if you want you can also hide that form and you can display it using a button."

Hello im very interested in knowing how can the visibility of each column be controlled?

how do you set a visibility condition for each column , i know how to do it per element like a entire table