SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock transfers and sales in SAP Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

During stock transfers from DC to store or between stores how the system determine sales area

during sales posting(POS data) in SAP how the system determines sales are of the article in case the article is extened to more than one sales area.

Plz explain.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the case of Stock transfers from DC to Store and Sales posting, Sales area (Sales Organization, Distrbution Channel & Division) is determined from destination Site Master (Transaction WB03 and table T001W).

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

If the destination/receiving store is assigned to more than one sales area how system will determine the sales area for stock transfers.

0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Thank u for ur reply.

If my client is having two business processes/distribution channels one is retail sales and other one is wholesale sales and article is extended to both distribution channels.

If managment want to have report on sales via retail and sales via wholesale, how can we map the same in SAP as during sales posting system will consider default sales area assigned in destination site.

plz clarify.

0 Kudos

Hi Charan

I hope Retail and Wholesales are using different stores then you could use different POS inbound profile attached to stores so that you will not have issue with sales reporting at distribution chain level.

SAP best practise is use DC for whole sales and store for retail sales, in this case you won't have an issue. I had handled your scenario in one of my project through DC only, let me know if your business process is different.

Best Regards

Swami

former_member653171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Caran

Sales area will come for supplying site you can see the same in Shipping tab of line item

If the site is extended to more then one sale area also it will pick from the site created sale area (at the time of site creating in WB01which you have entered)

Regd

Sudha

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed