cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Mapping Log in Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever we execute the sceanrio with the value which is not specified in our Value Mapping Table we are getting this following error in our Log.

The error is attached below.

Error During value mapping Thrown: com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.valueMapping.DBValMapPersistor$NoGuidException: Context = http://sap.com/xi/XI, agency = Slot, scheme = Appointment, and value = ALLDAY not found at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.valueMapping.DBValMapPersistor.getGroupIdEx(DBValMapPersistor.java:656) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.valueMapping.DBValMapPersistor.findMappings(DBValMapPersistor.java:553) at

Can you please me in this situation as it si bit important.

Is there any way that i can make this error not shown in the server log.

Thanks

Suja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP seems to have lowered the logging level to warning with this note here http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1689302. Check it out.

Cheers

Jens

lars_ottawa2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Suja,

you have to change the settings in the log configurator. Set the locations

com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.valueMapping and com.sap.aii.mappingtool.flib3.ValueMapping

to severity "Fatal". After this these errors should not be inserted into the default trace anymore.

Best Regards,

Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer SAP Note: 801951 for setting the locations as mentioned by Lars.

Regards,

Swetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Behaviour if LookUp fails :Use Default Value

Try setting the Default Value if lookup fails in the value mapping function.

Regards,

Swetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

I do have the default valeu in our value mapping.

But still this log is executed again and again in the server whenver the value mapping is executed with the value which is not at all specified in Value mapping of configuration.

Kindly help.

Suja