cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor 130310001 has not been created for purchasing organization 0201

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I am trying to create an info record for my vendor 130310001. In this process I created my Vendor first and then created a new Purchasing Org. 0201.

Now when I try to create an Info record, I am getting an error message which says,

Vendor 130310001 has not been created for purchasing organization 0201

Can you please help me in identifying the issue and also advise how can I solve this without creating a new vendor again.

Thanks and Regards,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Dear Manish,

Follow my steps as below:

Go to TCode XK01: Enter vendor 130310001and Purchasing Org. 0201and then extend this Vendor master for this Porg.

Now create Info record in tcode ME11..Now you will not get this issue.

Regards

Utsav

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Utsav,

yes, its correct answer, its working

thanks a lot

regards

Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

Vendor master records are maintained centrally and the pur. org are maintained at the header.Check which pur org you have given while creating that specific vendor.

You can delete that vendor and create a new vendor with your pur org assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you tried to create intially the vendor what is thetxn code you used? Now when you again tried to use txn code MK01. did you enter the vendor 130310001 , Purchase organisation- 0201 and the account group- as applicable. Check the Txn code MKVZ by entering the purchase organisation alone ion the selection fields, what si the output you are getting?

If still not successful then try with the XK01 txn code and come back.

Edited by: samuel mendis on Jan 21, 2010 4:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samuel,

Thanks for the reply,

To answer your 1st question, I used T-code XK01 to create my vendor.

2. While using T-code MK01, I used the same vendor code 13031000, deliberately and it got executed as well.

3. By Tx. Code MKVZ : It did not reflect my vendor 130310001, but it does show the vendor I created later.

Do you advise me to try again? or is it something else?

Thanks and Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

use MK01 and use the purchase organisation to create the vendor. Since the vendor most probably has been created by fianance people using FK01 it is not assigned purchase organisation

Regards

Edited by: samuel mendis on Jan 21, 2010 3:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

I tried using this Option of creating the same vendor using MK01, unfortunately, the problem still persists.

On the contrary, I created an altogether different vendor using XK01, this vendor can be used to create an info record.

Please help

Edited by: mash215 on Jan 21, 2010 11:34 AM