cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Management clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have got the following doubts related to issue management.

1. how is the issue is sent to the processor automatically. where is the configuration done for this .

2. can we be able to configure automatic email notification to the processor.

i tried to define a email notification but it was not successful. only the issue is trggered and the smartform is not getting triggered.

kindly advice on where can we find this configuration.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Subhashini,

The standard transaction type for an issue is 'SLFI' and you can have a look in the SAP Solution Manager by using the transaction SPRO and there you can find the definition with the CRM IMG below Transactions->Basic Settings. The default action profile is 'SLFI_ACTION_PROFILE'. That profile trigger the email notification if the processor of an issue is changing. You can replace that action profile by your own action profile.

Best regards,

Veit.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your inputs . I have defined the smartforms and it is triggering the email as per the req.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernanado,

when i go through the help, i could understand that it activates the automatic notification when technical attributes are changed.

i am not sure about what technical attributes they are referring. is it the status change or priority or something else.

I have copied the slfi action profile and made a Z copy of it. intially when the issue is created , the automatic notification works fine.

but i want this notification for my custom defined statuses.

when i look in to the action profile there is only one action item where it logs the change made.

i wanted to know where can i control this automatic notification for a set of statuses.

kindly advice on how can i tackle this problem.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subashni

You need to create an Action Profile for your Z transaction type. In that profile you define your actions and the which is basically tellin solman waht to do when a specific status is choosen. You then also need to define the condition for that action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for your reply.

i will check the path specified and let u know once done or in case of any more doubts.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Fernando_Camare
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look into SPRO:

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide/SAP Solution Manager/Scenario-Specific Settings/SAP Engagement and Service Delivery/Issue Management/Create Automatic Notifications

Best regards,

Fernando