SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new FM for the event 1100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exeperts,

I have implemented new custom FM for the my client bussiness requirement.this FM needs to add in FQEVENTS 1100,But we cannot add Custom Fm for this event.(No cust Module is checked.).but i have to add my custom function module.So please tell me is there any alternative way to do this or there are any other events nearby, which we could use in stead ..and i am new to SAP utility..is the possible to create New Fqevents for my requirement as i can use like fqevents 1100...

Thanks

Durga.K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Durga:

generally speaking, FQEVENTS will allow you to set up your own function. However, there are some events which are only used internally - and 100 is one of them. You should try debugging your process and see if another event suits your need. Also look at .

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Durga:

generally speaking, FQEVENTS will allow you to set up your own function. However, there are some events which are only used internally - and 100 is one of them. You should try debugging your process and see if another event suits your need. Also look at .

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Durga,

Could you please let us know the functionality/requirement as per which you wanted to customise the events 1100.

Regards,

Gaurav