cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project /WBS/Activity not appearing on Purchase Requisition/Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have attached configurable material under one of the activity of Project.

Based on this component requirements we ran Planning and it has genreted Purchase Requisition and subsequently Purchase Order,But how to view on purchase requisition or Purchase Order that particular componenet is liinked to which Project Activity?

Means is there anyproject link visible on Purchase Requisition Or Purchase Order?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PR PO will be account assigned to Project objects i.e., Network Activity or wBS Element. You will see the details in account assignment screen of the PR / PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahemed Thanks for your quick reply.

I could see Project as one of the account assignment category on Purchase Order Screen

But does this gets automatically updated/linked or it has to be manually done.

Secondly where does it show that to which project/activity particular PO item is linked?

Thanks and regards,

Nitin Lavhe

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will be linked automatically when requirements are generated from PS. like, attaching material to project activities.

you will see only network number and WBS Element number in PR/PO.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basically if the requisition is created form the network then the automatic link is there

If you create a requisition via ME51N then you will need to manually enter the WBS/network activity account assignment based on the category