cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table border not appearing in second page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a table whose data flows across 2 pages or more. The problem is that the table border is only displaying on the first page. From second page, the side border of the table disappears.

Can anyone tell me what setting i might have missed..

Thanks

Aditi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maybe if you don´t use the table border and use the line border, it will work on both pages.

BTW: do you mean the table like the MS Word table? Or a table created as a subform?

Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks for the reply..dont mean the MS word table..talking of table UI element withing the ADOBE form .

What do you mean by line border exactly ? i have assigned the border edges to the table , rows and even the indivisual fields , but still it is not reflecting the the subsequent pages for some reason.

Regards

Aditi

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My question was: is that a table like table type element or table created from subform(s)?

I have never experienced this problem when used a "table" created from subforms, where these subforms has had the borders. I would recommend you to try to replace your table (if that is table type element) with subforms (with the same layout, borders etc.). Maybe this can help,

Otto