cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font size in Chart Value Axis & Category Axis In VC 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

in visual composer i want the font size should be big size in chart value axix and category axis ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can supress the default 'Legend' of the chart & you can create it through Form using 'Plain Text or HTML Text' UI control.

You can place it just below the chart so it will look like Legend.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Even We TakePlain Text And HTMl Text Same Font Size Right I want to Increase Font Size of the Label in Value Axis

Regards ,

venkat p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For 'Plain Text' - Go to -> Properties-> Display Tab There you will get options to increase size (Few Standard Options)

For 'HTML Text'- You can change, font size even colour of the text. Its available in Properties.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

yes offcourse we can take HTML Text , but Here i want in Value Axis .

Here is it any way to increase the font size of Tables , Chart Titles in Visual Composer 7.0 ,sp17

Regards ,

venkat p

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think the only way to do that right now would be to not input any text for a Table or chart title , or maybe put in a blank space for it

and then create a transparent form , in that transparent form add the HTML text, have it formatted to the size and color you want and then in the layout tab position it in such a way which it looks like the title of that chart

i have this implemented in a few of my dashboards where i require dynamic text it works well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i want in Value Axix Text Should Be

F

I

G

I

N

M

T

T