0 Kudos

Implement in include ZXLOFU01 the ZXXX functionality to call functions

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm sorry. I don't understand your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I want to add call function in this inculude .

Implement in include ZXLOFU01 the ZZEXIT functionality to call functions

Zxxx is table

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP use to call reports ZX* from funcion modules userexit. You must create it doing double clic. One method to find it is:

Change the F by L, ie: LXLOFU01. Search it in SE38.

Report LXLOFU01 is the function module EXIT_SAPLV02V_002.

In table MODSAP (use the tcode SE16N), search the enhancement (because the userexit is called if the enhancement is activated in a project). Set in field MEMBER the name of the function (ie: EXIT_SAPLV02V_002). So the enhancement is V02V0002 (User exit for storage location determination).

After, go to tcode CMOD, create a project and set the enhancement. Activate it and do your checks.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This Information I got 50% soultion. My Requiremnt is ZXXX is a table name of the --> Functions calls in user-exit

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the fields in this Z-table? What is the objective of this table? You have tools and objects in standard that give you this information.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This Table content

Name of User-exit include ,Function, Sequence of function, Userexit active,Responsible person & Comment.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So, I suggest to create an ABAP report to populate it. You can use this tables where you have all information available: MODSAP, MODSAPA, MODSART, MODATTR, MODACT, MODTEXT.

Regards,

Eduardo