cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapscript : change from LANDSCAPE to PORTRAIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap script masters,

i have requirment where i a sapscript with LANDSCAPE format. and i need to change from LANDSCAPE to PORTRAIT.

what all things do i need to keep in mind.

in basic settings i changed to PORTRAIT.

and other than that what i need to do.

can i have some help pls?

thank you,

pasala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Just keep in mind that the length and width of portrait and landscape are opposite to each other. So place the windows in such a way that all are displayed properly otherwise they may overlap.

You just have to change the positioning of windows.

Regards

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basker,

I f you want to change the layout form land scape to portrait you need to adjust the all the windows with in the boundaries of page layout. Example the main window in landscape has more width and less height so you need to reduce the width of main window and adjust other windows as per the page layout.

Regards,

Jagadeesh T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When changing the settings from lanscape to potrait, you need to keep in mind that there might be a space constraint.

If in landscape mode, the page was completely filled, there are chances that in potrait mode there would be some problem displaying all the data in the same page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u want to print only that form in Potrait format then u just have to change the orientation in the Basic setting.

But if required , you can easily mix layout sets with different page orientations in the Driver program.