Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RETURN ORDER POSTING PROBLEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GURUS

my problem is--

when my clint create a return entry (order>delivery)in PGI goods are posted as fg goods (fg goods account).but my clint want that when he post the return good some good are post as fg goods and some r as reject goods.

like if there 10 item then may be 7 for fg and 3 for reject.

is it possible to configure the system in that way?

if not how can i solv this problem.

Plese help

BABI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One way is to Create a Rejected Storage Location & assign with that Plant. Now while Delivery, select Rejected Storage Location for those 3 materials & check & for rest of the Materials select Finished Storage Location.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Edited by: Ankur Agrawal on Jan 21, 2010 5:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever solution Ankur provided in above thread are good. But when the rejection happen and vendor is taking back the material. Normally all return goods are going for restircted use, after that it will transfer to unrestricted use.

However you can also do it through quality check. During quality check some material are not according to desired parameter and rejected, then it will goes to rejected / blocked quantity. You can see all this in Transaction MMBE.

Thanks,

AKT

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Account determination can be done in VKOA in which you can pick the respective GL account for the material that has been returned, if you dont have a GL account corresponding then you can create a GL account that is you can copy from a existing GL account which you find closer to your return goods. I

Regards

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

VKOA Revenue account determination properly.

that will resolve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As Neeraj saays

"Create two line items qty 7 and 3. Create different item categories and schedule lines. Attach different movement types with those.Then you will be able to post in different account."

I just want to ask that how the account con will be?How i configure the accounting so that i can post 2 line item in 2 differant account which belongs to the same pricing procedure.

please help

thanks and regards

babi

Edited by: babisap on Feb 5, 2010 6:06 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
like if there 10 item then may be 7 for fg and 3 for reject.

It is a general practice that as and when any goods is returned from a customer, a return order would be created, followed by a return delivery. Once PGR is done, the respective stock would be blocked in QI which is being controlled through the schedule line category.

QI people in TCode QA32, after recording the inspection, while making Usage decision, (in QA32, there is a tab "Usage Decision") they have the option to transfer the material to unrestricted and reject partially. Check with your quality people.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi