cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCo destination does not appear in dropdown when creating connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to setup GRC RAR 5.2 which requires a JCo Connector setup. The problem I have is that the JCo destination I create via Webdynpro Content Administrator does not showup in the drop down when defining the connector r even editing an existing one.

Please help

Many thanks

Vijaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

You do one thing : first go to SLD --> verify if JCO destination 'VIRSAXSR3_01_METADATA' exist there. If not create this JCO destination with system name (user id/password) details.

your question was you are not able to locate system whiile creating JCO 'VIRSAXSR3_01_METADATA' , so if you want system tobe visible while creating JCO then it must be registered in SLD.

Also verify SLD to your system Test connection.

Thanks,

Rupali Bajpai

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Viji,

Check left side of main page in content admin, in the main page u will have option called " search " in thatt " object type" JCO destination " and click on search, u will get a list of JCO connection..

Reply ...

Regards

MLN

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijaya,

Since you are not able to view system againest which you whould like to create Web Dynpro RFC then you need to verify SLD settings.

Check SLD system and make an entry of system for which RFC needs to create. After registering this system in SLD , it will be visible to you while creating Web Dynpro RFC.

Thanks,

Rupali Bajpai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupali

Thanks for your response. As you suggest there seems to be an issue with the SLD setting. When running the background job i get an error "Failed to resolve JCO destination name 'VIRSAXSR3_01_METADATA' in the SLD. No such JCO destination is defined in the SLD" whereas this connector is active.

Please advice

Thanks

Vijaya