cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI And Java Dictionary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created some tables in Java Dictionary Project in NDS and deployed it on the server.I want to access those tables directly from XI. For that i have done JDBC connection to the underlying data base of the Java Stack on server. Connection established succesfully but it is giving that no tables found.Then i tried to access the tables using Oracle SQL+ environment,there also i can't see the tables that i have created through Java Dictionary .

My question is that " I have created tables through Java Dictionary but want to access the data directly using some Oracle Client." Is it possible?????/

Regards,

Gowtham K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is very much posiible. You just login to oracle enterprise manager there search ur tables under the installed databses. Login to database as an administrator.You will definately find the tables there.Search for ur table under schema-> tables-> and appropriate table space. So if u want to access these tables from ur editor ,create a user if needed or use the existing user and configure ur client.

It will definately work.U will be able to access the data too.

regards,

datta

Answers (0)