cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To find the Stock in transit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am developing an ABAP report in which I have to display the stock in transit.

The scenario is as follows :

There are two plants JF41 and JF46.

JF41 is transferring stock to JF46.

Movement type for transfer is 641

Recipet movement type 101

When the supplying plant is transferring the goods it uses 641 movement type and when receiving plant is receiving the goods it uses the movement types 641 and 101. When receiving plant is supplying goods to another plant it uses movement type 641.

So in case of receiving plant there are two types of records for movement plant 641. One is receipt and other is transfer.

I want to display the records only for transfer. How should I distinguish between them as the movement type is only one i.e.641??

Thanks in advance

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved by myself

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When the supplying plant is transferring the goods it uses 641 movement type and when receiving plant is receiving the goods it uses the movement types 641 and 101. When receiving plant is supplying goods to another plant it uses movement type 641.

the above statement has some flaw in it.

FYI,

in STO's-

supplying Plant issues the goods with mov type:641 ( assume its intracomp STO- sto within same comp code)

Receiving plant receives goods with mov type:101

if receiving plant supplies goods to antoher plant ,then mov type: 641.

So in case of receiving plant there are two types of records for movement plant 641. One is receipt and other is transfer.

yeah, there are 2 types of records , One is receipt which is -101 and other is transfer- 641.

Can you clear, which one you want to distinguish, there will not be 2 types of records with same mov type in Receiving Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you check Tr.Code ; MB5T.

Anlyze the program :RM07MTRB.

Regards

R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want transferred quantity by supplying plant not the stock in transit qty.

Edited by: neha1009 on Jan 21, 2010 8:16 AM

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I want transferred quantity by supplying plant not the stock in transit qty.

I assume that you must be using a different Delivery Type for Stock transfer. And in the delivery you have the Supplying Plant and Ship To Party (is your receiving Plant). So you can easily get the data of all material delivered from a specific plant to receiving plant on the basis of LIKP and LIPS table.

Consider only those Delivery whose PGI is already done, this you can get from the table VBUK.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly use the below tables to generate the report

ekko, " Purchasing Document Head

ekpo, " Purchasing Document Item

mara, " General Material data

ekbe, " History per Purchasing Document

mkpf, " Header: Article Document

mseg, " Document Segment: Article