cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMIR - KNMT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thr,

I have a material for which I want to know all the CMIRs created, deleted and changed. However, I could only see the creation dates of existing records in the change log. Could someone please suggest if there is a way to know the history of deleted records.

Thanks very much for your time !!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute AUT10 where you maintain the TCode VD52 and execute. System will populate all logs for this TCode as to who have created, changed and deleted if any.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi, thanks for your answer, could you please the first sentence more.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I cant get you !!!!!!! Please let me know what exactly you want.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, waht I meant was "Could you please elaborate more on first statement". about executing AUT10.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AUT10 is a standard transaction code through which we can audit anything related to SAP. Execute this TCode so that to your right you see a box where you maintain "From-To" date, and at the bottom field, you can see the text as Transaction Code. There maintain VD52 and execute so that system will populate all changes / deletions made.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer. However, I don't have authorization to this even in developemnt environment.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I don't have authorization to this even in developemnt environment

Immediately send SU53 to the basis team and get the authorisation )

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure whether one can see the deleted CMIR's. But the created and changed one can be viewed at a glance via the CDPOS table. In the change log (Environment- Changes) of transaction VD52, pick up the object value and input the same field in the CDPOS table.

Hope this helps.