cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download all WSDLs for CRM ESR Bundle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Is it possible to download all the WSDLs for the ESR bundle? I want to get all the WSDLs for CRM 7.0 services.

Kind regards,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All for your replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have ESR (in PI7.1) you can download them from service market place to ESR and import them.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info. I am downloading ESR 7.20 from service marketplace. What would be the next steps?

I work on CRM and I wanted to explore building SOA based Flex/.NET based.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First thing you should know services related to CRM and explore them into your CRM system, ESR is just repository which store meta-data or wsdl of services but actual service available in your CRM system only.

ES bundle is just grouping and classification of services.

>I am downloading ESR 7.20

as far as I am aware ESR is available with either CE or PI and standalone version is not reality yet. You only need to download software components related to CRM and import them into ESR.

Remember service available in ESR doesn't mean it also available in CRM system, services are Ehp specific.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you let me know how to view Enterprise Services in a CRM system?

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transaction SE80->"Repository Information system"->"Enterprise Services"->"Service Definition" and then search for all services.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. It helped. If you have any pointers to sample apps please do share.

Regards, Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See this link: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ESpackages/CustomerFactSheet

Scenario explained and you can also find link to sample apps.

Regards,

Gourav