cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee interaction Center issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

If an employee wants to add some documents like for example ( Offer letter, salary verification letter etc ) with the help of EIC , How can we achieve/Configure it...

Any inputs, highly appreciated

Thanks,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul, if you're using Knowledge Management you can use on EIC;

http://www50.sap.com/businessmaps/3C66097F35334F6F8E9F1F46D31B5471.htm

Regards

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

This is standard delivered functionality as the employee can send in documents via an email.

My assumption is you are using the ERP version of EIC and on EHP4.

On a side note I am 3/4 of the way through an article about what is new and exciting for EIC in EHP4 (HR Experts)

Thanks

Jarret

b1jdm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Jarret,

We are using the ERP version of EIC enhancement pack 4, we are now interested in using the knowledge management functionality as well as the telephony. You recently indicated that you were working on a blog that may cover these. Can you direct me to the blog?

Are there pre-defined scenarios delivered for KM within the EIC context?

Thanks in advance.

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James

The article was completed and you can view it via the left hand side on http://www.eicexperts.com/

It did not cover KM or CTI both of which are fully integrated with the Employee Interaction Center.

You can also integrate to a 3rd Party knowledge repository "through" KM into EIC via delivered BADI's

Hope this helps and good luck.

Jarret

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting upon Jarret to finish the article..Plz let me know when ur done with it

Cheers,

Rahul

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

The good news is that the article on the Employee Interaction Center (EIC) and EHP4 is going off to the editor next week and I would expect it will be released by the end of the month.

Best Regards,

Jarret