cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete communication channel from comm channel monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i want to delete the communication channel from the communication channel monitoring.

i deleted all the designed and configured for that particular scenario.

when i see the channels in RWB....>component monitoring.......>adapter monitoring.....>communication channel monitoring.

here i m seeing all the channels, i deleted all the channels in ID but i am seeing the channels here.

i want to delete those channels, i didnt find ant options there to delete the channels.

can any one tell me how to delete the channels from the communication channel monitoring.

Thanks

Munna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just went through this too, turns out I deleted the SERVICE the Communications Channel was associated with before I deleted the Channel, so to finally get rid of the Channel I had to re-create the SERVICE and once I did the Channel reattached to the Service and I was able delete the channel, which removed it from the Runtime Workbench.

Edited by: Dennis Luce on Oct 25, 2011 3:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once u have delete the channels in the ID,please do the following steps.

1)Active the deleted objects.

2)Refresh the cache SXI_CACHE and the below urls.

http://hostname:50000/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

http://hostname:50000/CPACache/refresh?mode=delta

3)Refresh the cache objects(Cache connectivity test) in RWB.

Please do these steps then automatically channels are disappear from RWB communication channel monitoring.

Thanks

Ravi

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After deleting communication channels,activate them.If still its showing all channels , refresh cache,it solves your problem.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply, i delected the communication channel and activated, now i am not showing any communication channels in ID.

but the channels are still there in communication channel monitoring.

can any one tell how to delete those.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its cache issue,refresh cache.there is no otherway to delete i think.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i delected the communication channel and activated, now i am not showing any communication channels in ID.

refresh the cahe of RWB.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ID click on Tools - Cache Notifications.

Do you see Green Over there for Directory Change list?

if you see red then select the entry & click on the Repeat Cache Update for Instance button.

Rgds,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you try refreshing the cache?