cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service sales cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

my customer makes contract for services appling (with billing plan) but some times he deliveres moer or less quantites so he want to maintain his planned quantity in the contract but he want to make outbound delivery to his contract (which contain the acual amount of the delivered srvice and donot generate finacial docs as no post for goods issue as it is before) and the billing would be with refrance to the delivery .

so can any body tell me how to abbly this,

thanms

Edited by: nany ahmed on Jan 21, 2010 12:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make a POSTING BLOCK in billing document type by VOFA (ACCOUNTING DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE GENRATED)

Create service contract >>> sales order >>> Delivery >>> Invoice

If u want to bill on bais of billing plan then

Create contract >>> Got VF04 - Billing due list (Select order related billing option on initial screen & Put u contract type)

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Jan 21, 2010 8:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

thanks for your help.but i want to stop the financial documents generated from the outbound delivery and i want to make the outbound delivery not require the storage location can u pls tell me how to do this.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but i want to stop the financial documents generated from the outbound delivery

If you dont want financial doc's generated when you do PGI, then fine tune schedule line category- dont maintain any mov type in VOV6 in resp. sch.line cat. So there will not be any accounting doc's generated.

i want to make the outbound delivery not require the storage location

In 0VLP- select del item category details, untick "Sloc required"

Now test the cycle & revert.

Answers (0)