Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there

i have on equestion , i am on upgrae project and there is a Rek

they have a Text in to Order documnet which is copying to Billing , no they want to add Billing doc Text also

which i have done by Click in Delevery Text in T.code VOFA but then order is Text is not copying ,

so how can solve it please help

i want to incoprate both the Order and Del Text in Billing

Thanks

Rajiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there

i have on e question , i am on upgrade project and there is a Requirment

they have a Text in to Order documnet which is copying to Billing , now they want to add Deleverydoc Text also to Billlin Document also

which i have done by Click in Delevery Text in T.code VOFA but then order is Text is not copying ,and if i unclick that then delevery Text is not Copied

so how can solve it please help

i want to incoprate both the Order and Del Text in Billing

Thanks

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VOTXN & assign the settings as per the requirement.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

> i want to incoprate both the Order and Del Text in Billing

Hi,

You can do it by copying texts from Sales Order to Delivery, then maintain additional Texts in Delivey apart from the ones that are copied from Sales order. Now copy all the texts (Copied from sales order to delivery plus deliery texts ) from Delivery to Billing and in VOFA activate the check box for Delivery text. So that both texts will be copied to billing.

Hope you get input

regards,

Sagar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sagar

this Solved my Problem

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my understanding, u can not incorporate both text as order & delivery in Billing.

You can able to take onely one at time,if u want both then u can work arround

Take sales order header text at header level in billing & take delivery item level text at item level in billing,

You can set this combination in VOFA

Kapil