cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saprouter Config. Saprouttab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I need help to config a saprouter in a machine without a sap system, this machine only is for a saprouter, the other machine with the systems are in other LAN, but share the same public ip.

I have doubt for config the saprouttab and the strings for conexion.

The saprouter is runnig in the machine but i can't conect to the systems.

I live a diagram with de LAN.

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5338/sapr.jpg

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That diagram is very confusing.... Is it a LAN or a WAN?... why are they sharing the same public address??

I don't get it

Regards

Juan

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, thanks for everything.

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i can't do a positive telnet to the public ip and port 3299

the system on which you have configured SAP router , from that system you should be able to telnet SAP AG saprouter ;on port 3299.

untill and unless you are able to telnet , your sap router will not function.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

From the server where is the saprouter, i can't do a positive telnet to the public ip and port 3299. I only recive response from pcs from another network to that port-.

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i don't have response whit the telnel.

on which port your are trying to telnet.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the config of de saprouttab, maybe the problem is from de server where is the saprouter i don't have response whit the telnel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pamelitius,

Did you make the necessary modifications in saprouttab file? Did your issue got resolved?

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly they are in different LAN, but they can connect with the public ip.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you should be able to do it by configuring the saproutertab to allow traffic in between them

Read,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/4f/992dfe446d11d189700000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

My understanding says that the server with the Public IP and the machine on which SAPRouter is installed in on a different LAN than the LAN on which SAP systems are working. Also the both the LANs can communicate to each other yet the SAP systems are not able to connect to the router. Please confirm is this the actual scenario what you are trying to explain?

If yes then please make sure the entries in the "saprouttab" file are appropriate.

Regards

Sourabh Majumdar