cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop-Down List for ITS mobile

0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

I'm working with ECC and I created a drop-down list at program screen level and then I deleted and created my page at the internet service level using Mobile Device. It's been working perfect. So, i have had the needed to use this drop-down list as a step-loop and from that point on my problems started.

1) This problem only happen when I execute the int.service throughout the browser in the SAP gui enviroment its works properly.

2) My index at drop-down list get lost in the PBO event, but in the PAI its works perfect. I mean, after I set any value at PAI I'm able to get it and update my internal table, but when the screen display again, the field of the drop-list remain blank;

3) the drop-list is filled, no issues in this point;

See below how the code was generated:

if ( 'LV_CODE'<i>.VALUESET != "" )
                                                myvalueset = 'LV_CODE'<i>.VALUESET;
                                                j = ^myvalueset.dim;
                                                repeat with i from 1 to j;`
                                                    <option value="`^myvalueset<i>.key`" `
                                                        if ( ('LV_CODE'<i>.selecteditem + 1) == i )
                                                            `selected="selected" `
                                                        end
                                                    `>`strmaskext(^myvalueset<i>.label, 1)`</option>`
                                                end;
                                            end`
                                        </select></div>

Any clue about why my drop-list does not works if it is inside a step-loop?

regards,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I just found the solution.

When the standard ITS mobile generated the code, its used the same variable in the "repeat"' statament.

So, when the drop-list was sat in a step-loop the generator got lost.

I just change the variable at the repeat as the following code:

repeat with i from 1 to j;`

if ( 'LV_CODE'<i>.VALUESET != "" )
                                                myvalueset = 'LV_CODE'<i>.VALUESET;
                                                j = ^myvalueset.dim;
                                                repeat with k from 1 to j;`
                                                    <option value="`^myvalueset[k].key`" `
                                                        if ( ('LV_CODE'<i>.selecteditem + 1) == k )
                                                            `selected="selected" `
                                                        end
                                                    `>`strmaskext(^myvalueset[k].label, 1)`</option>`
                                                end;
                                            end`
                                        </select></div>`

regards,

Alexandre