cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable the auto picking when the picking paper is printed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

When I print the "picking paper" of an Outbound Delivery trough "Issue Delivery Output" (Not standar picking options), SAP automatically do the picking for all the items in the Delivery.

Can I disable this? I'd like to the picking manually.

Thanks

Points will be given

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

See OSS Note: 145136

1. Transaction V/38 - Definition of output type

Here the definition of standard output type EK00 "Picking List" for application V4 can be found which will can be used BOTH for for automatic picking (default Picked Qty to Delivery Qty) and/or for printing a Pick List.

2. Transaction OVLT - Assignment of output type to shipping point and default values

Here all the shipping points are assigned to output type EK00. You may want to change the dispatch time from 3 to 4.

3. Transaction VP01SHP - Print parameters for shipping point

Customizing path: Logistics execution / shipping / basic shipping functions / output control / define print parameters shipping

Select: shipping (spec. case) (V4)

Select: Picking list (EK00)

Enter all shipping points, output devices (choose a dummy printer if picking list should not be printed - you only want the Picked Qty to Default to the Delivery Qty), list names, suffix1+2 and flag field 'immediate'.

and also if you have WM picking where you activated auto TO and confirmation.You will have to disable that to do manual picking.