cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add new keyfigure in SNP PB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to add a new key figure in SNP PB to input values manually.

I was trying to use a standard KF that is already in PA and that we are not using but when I try to change this KF in tcode /SAPAPO/SDP8B to set an input/output row, system gives me this message when saving:

"Key figure <Aggregated distribution receipt (plnd)> must not be set to ready for input".

I only have a few KF left to use and all gives me this error except 9AAFCST, but this one does not allow negative values (system set to 0) and the row I need is to input values than with a macro should change the Total Demand (to add or diminute).

Anyone knows how can I do this?

Thanks,

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

Do you want to consider using Z Time-series keyfigure then you will not have this kind of issues.

Is there a specific reason to use an Order series keyfigure.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean by a Z Time-series keyfigure, how can I do that?

We can create a new keyfigure Z and add it to PA and PB? I just want a simple input keyfigure to use in a macro to sum to the real standard forecast that comes frm DP.

Regards,

Teresa

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By Z keyfigure I mean a custom keyfigure that you can pick up and add to the planning area and subsequently to your SNP relevant planning book. Make sure you have a copy of the SAP standard SNP Planning Area where you are adding this Z/Custom keyfigure. If you are looking at using the keyfigure to add to regular forecast released from DP then it can be time series. Make sure you change the total demand macro to include this keyfigure to Total Demand. Just test it out in system.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you mean create an infoobject in tcode RSA1 and assign it to PA? And how can I do that? in tcode in //SDP8b there is no option to create.

Can you tell the steps to create this keyfigure? And do I must de-initialize PA?

Best Regards,

Teresa

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In RSA1 you should be able to create a Z keyfigure.

That is then available in /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN for the SNP Planning Area for addition.

Once added to the planning area the keyfigure is also available in /SAPAPO/SDP8B.

To do this config change you need to deinitialise Planning Version / Time Series in Development System but can be transported to other systems without deactivation of the Planning Version / Time Series in other target systems.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i've already created a keyfigure and it is now in /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN in tab keyfigures but it is in colun Copy FR and I can not move it to Planning Area side because it is close. How can I do that?

Regards,

Teresa

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to deinitialise the planning version for the SNP Planning Area. Then only you can add the new keyfigure to the Planning Area and subsequently to Planning Book. I had mentioned in my previous reply.

Somnath