cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to HTTPS scenario

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

I am struggling with this scenario. the file is a simple text file (edi file format) and the receiver is HTTP with SSL (external URL).

I am not getting file out, also the message doesn't show any error in monitor. please help if any one have the same issue.

Thanks,

Menaga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in the communication channel monitor to see if your channel is picking up the file.

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes file has been picked up and delivered but no file was sent. I am testing this locally with webmethods and I do see the connection hits but no file was posted.

Thanks,

Menaga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did the message fail in sxi_monitor?

Did you check runtime workbench, message monitor -> adapter engine

Look for errors.

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

No errors, I could see the target server was hit but the file wasn't sent. I am not sure as I don't see any post has been done by http adapter. I am sending to an external URL...

any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Menaga

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's weird that you don't see the message fail in XML monitor (tcode: sxi_monitor) but did you load the cert for the HTTPS connection on the PI server and configure Certificate Authentication in Configuarion: IB?

Is the message File -> Transformation -> HTTPS? In the XML monitor you shouldn't have a checkered flag it should be red. Double clicking on the message will give you details on the error.

Let me know if you find any of the above. I'll try to help.

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

Certificate was loaded successfully in strust , exported from receiver url address.

monitor doesnt have red flag and no error. As said the connection is not a problem as I could see emssage hit the receiver but the problem is we dont see file attcached to query string of the receiver url,

Thanks,

Menaga