cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during requisition transfer for PDP

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

when we try to transfer requisition from Back end ECC 50 to SRM 50, the transfer stops in the outboud queue of ECC with an error message 'ANORETRY'. In SRM, in the application log SLG1 I see an error message 'No partner number found for Partner <plant>". Have any one of you faced this problem. Any help would be appreciated

thanks,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for responding. I did use the program *SELECTED to replicate.

My SSP was working fine but it is giving me a problem when I tried to do PDP transfers of external requirements.

I found a note 801133 which might be resolving my issue. I am in the process of applying it.

I will post further progress in this thread

Thanks,

Siva

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar,

Did you replicate R/3 plants ?

SE38

BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_FROM_SYSTEM or

BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL or

BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

The note did the trick. The issue got resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We too where getting the same error when we try to transfer requisition from Back end R/3 4.7 to SRM 5, the transfer stops in the outboud queue of R/3 with an error message 'ANORETRY'. In SRM, in the application log SLG1 I see an error message <b>'No partner number found for Partner <plant>".</b>We applied the note 801133 but after applying the note we still get in the outboud queue of R/3 with an error message 'ANORETRY'. In SRM, in the application log SLG1 I see an error message <b>" Transaction Type for Local system missing"</b>

Note-We have maintained Transaction Type as SHC in the attribute.801133 HAS HELPED IN RESOLVING ONE ERROR BUT IT HAS CREATED ANOTHER ERROR

Did u come across same error after applying 801133.How did u resolve it.