Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager -- Export Import Project

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to import a project from SolMan 7.00 to SolMan 7.00 EHP1, but I can´t find an option to do it.

As I know I have to create an Implementation Project in tx SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN and then import the implementation projects that already exists.

Any clue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

In addition to SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN, use transaction SOLAR_MIGRATION which provides better control for transferring projects and documentation at OS level.

Refer to previous thread:

I followed this and it helped me so if you have any problems let me know, you can migrate the documents at OS level.

Regards,

-Rohan

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m in SOLAR_MIGRATION and I selected the project to export in a folder on my desktop but there are 3 files migr_testcase_note,migr_change_doc_short and migr_control_file ... do I have to search for transport request in folder /data /cofiles and trasnsport it to my SolMan?

Where are my project's documents?

Regards

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I did everything you have explained and it worded, but in tx SOLAR01 the structure is not taken.

Any clue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

In reply to your previous post you need to take the 3 files saved locally and copy them:

The K-file have to be copied into the /usr/sap/trans/cofiles directory and the R- and I-file into /usr/sap/trans/data.

The documents are in a transport request dump that you can access in the normal manner.

With regards to the structure in SOLAR01, first make sure you are in the correct project by switching the project using the icon at the top.

At the export and import stage, make sure you have ticked documents and structure so this is transported across.

Finally check your transport request has completed successfully without errors.

Regards,

-Rohan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

In tx SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN > Project>Transport , I created a transport request and I added to my SolMan EHP1 and it worked!!!

The thing is that in tx RMMAIN I can´t see the documents perhaps one step is missing.

Any clue?