cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal consolidation stored procedure issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hye everyone,

I tried to execute the stored procedure SPRUNCONSO and I have this error. For information I already run the FXtrans and my database is empty. I just inputted the values I needed :

- The method et the percentage in the ownership application

- The input rates for LC and TOT_EUR in the Rate application

- Some values in the Reporting application.

All the input are on the same entity and on the time 2006.JUL.

I don't have any flow dimension but if I understand well it's not an obligation.

Executing SPRUNCONSO [REPORTING],[REEL],[TOT_EUR],[SPSCOPE_250359],[SPLOG_135291]

SPRunConso Version 7.0.115 
Warning : Nothing Extract From Ownership for OPENING Period  
*ERROR* CSD-150 Problem extracting Data : C_REPART  
*ERROR* CSD-160 Problem extracting Data : C_CONSO  

20060700 - 3 Rows Calculated 
20060700 - 3 Rows Updated

The weird thing is that unless the failing during the execution the rows are crrectly inserted. If I delete the parameter scope_table the execution is succesfull but there is no rows calculated.

I hope to be clear.

Thank you in advance for your Help

Franck

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

PatrickFavre
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Franck,

The Error: CSD-150 appears when there is no data to update for that value. Meaning there is no data to refresh. I am attaching a script for you to use to supress this error message, adding the ON_ERROR_CONTINUE at the end of your SPRUNCONSO call inside the script logic . Here is an example :

*RUN_STORED_PROCEDURE=SPRUNCONVERSION([%APP%],[%CATEGORY_SET%], [],[GLOBAL],[%SCOPETABLE%],[%LOGTABLE%]) ON_ERROR_CONTINUE

Hope this will help.

Kind Regards,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Thank you very much for your answer it helps a lot.

However there is point that that bother me. YOu said this error appears when therer is no value to update but I have data to update. As you can see in my code I have the errors but 3 values are updated.

Can you explain that ?

Best regards,

Franck

PatrickFavre
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi again Franck,

In fact, this message is not necessarily an indication of an error in the script or data, even though it appears so and is misleading. There is nothing wrong when you receive this except for the fact that I believe it to be a bit confusing for users.

In summary, regarding the two errors : ERROR CSD-150 and ERROR CSD-160, the underlying error is a known issue and should be fixed in a future release.

For now, you can use the provided workaround to get rid of those error messages.

Hope this answers your question.

Kind Regards,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franck

Patrick is right that these error messages can be avoid and should not be considered as an error because the SPRUNCONSO do the calculation correctly in spite of the errors come out. My experience is when i do a company leaving the group, I get these errors even the result is correct.

@Patrick, do you have SAP Note for this ? I need it to convince the customer

Thank you,

Halomoan