cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLM Managed System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear@all, I've set up the SLM Controller like implementation Guide SP18. Now I'd like to add a managed system and I've done all settings from chapter 5 (configuration of managed system) in this guide. But how I can make this system known for the SLM controller, in MOPZ the managed system is not known. The error message is: System/e - EP7, in SLM nicht registriert

(/TMWFLOW/SLMMSG002)

In /n/TMWFLOW/MOPZCFG the SLM controller was set up and all checks are succeded. But how I can set up a managed system in /n/TMWFLOW/MOPZCFG?

Kind regards

René

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this post:

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for link, but the SLC set up has been finished successful. I'd like to make known a managed system on the SLC, but maybe I've not considered a configuration step and need concrete help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, I was not sure with the conceptualities / ambiguous terms of Lifecylce Controller. I've added now a second system in /n/TMWFLOW/MOPZCFG. I thought I had to store in /n/TMWFLOW/MOPZCFG only the life cycle management controller and not the managed system. To correct the entries you can use the url .../webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tcslmui_support/Main.

But for the new managed system I have an error message by checking the OS and SAPControll, but I'm sure that the password and user is correct.

Check OS User and SAP Control

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <error>

- <MESSAGE>

<ID>javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: BAEx.Failed</ID>

<CREATOR>SLM: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding: Line: 747</CREATOR>

<TEXT>Invalid Credentials</TEXT>

</MESSAGE>

</error>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you resolved this problem?

Thanks,

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your concern; but we gave up. We tried to update over SLM the Solution Manager itself, but it is only for satality systems.... the setup, dependecies and overhead is to much. We upgrade and update our systems with the classical method