cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCK upgradation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am upgrading my PCK to SP16. When i am deploying the corresponding SDA file in SDM. I am getting the following error

Starting Deployment of com.sap.xi.pck

Aborted: development component 'com.sap.xi.pck'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'3.0.1620060220101246.0000', grouped by :

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/com.sap.xi.pck.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/com.sap.xi.pck in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/com.sap.xi.pck in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment of com.sap.xi.pck finished with Error (Duration 36533 ms)

Starting Deployment of SAP_XIPCK

Aborted: software component 'SAP_XIPCK'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.3.0.16.0.20060220233019':

No further description found.

Deployment of SAP_XIPCK finished with Error (Duration 1703 ms)

Any idea...?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeya

I have the same problem at SP19. Did you ever get this resolved? If you did please let me know how.

Thanks

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeya

I have the same problem at SP19. Did you ever get this resolved? If you have an answer please let me know.

Thanks

Tim