cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC Popup issue on deployement

0 Kudos

Hello,

In my model I have added a popup iview, everything works good when I compile but when I deploy (Flex2) I have an error.

I believe that it is caused by the action that I add in the tool bar, but I am not sure, anyone have a suggestion?

Marcelo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please Elaborate more on what action & where you are using it? Also if possible please tell error message you are getting.

Regards

Sandeep

0 Kudos

Hi,

Well It is like I wrote.

I have added a pop iview (OpenPopup) to be call when a button in the toolbar is pressed.

And this iview is retrieving some specific data from a BAPI.

The thing is that everything look ok and when I compile it goes fine, but if I try to deploy I get a flex2 error deployement.

I don't have the exact message now because I had to redesign the whole thing.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How you are opening the popup? Have you created any 'Custom Action'? IF yes then you need to select that as event in the 'Connecting line between form & Popup View'. You need to create Custom Event to open popup. You can create any event like'EVT1' & use the same in the connecting line.

regards

Sandeep

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Yes, I have created the cutom action and I have selected that as the event and so the connections.

I am following excatekky what is decribed in SAP NEtweaver Visual Compose SAP Press book but still having the Flex2 deployment error.

Marcelo