cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find the file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using file adapter at receiver side with NFS parameter so i am given the path in target directory. the path i got is

10.30.1.249\rikify$\DEV

i have tried with
10.30.1.249\rikify$\DEV for this it is showing error that target directory not exits

the i have tried \rikify$\DEV it showing successfull and file is cretaed in follwoing path

E:\rikify$\DEV\USR11.csv

Audit Log for Message: 9c2c7200-05a7-11df-9d2f-005056af4450

Time Stamp Status Description

2010-01-20 11:38:49 Success Write to file "E:\rikify$\DEV\USR11.csv" as text (character encoding UTF-8) size 2084 bytes

2010-01-20 11:38:49 Success Start converting XML document content to plain text

2010-01-20 11:38:49 Success The message was successfully delivered to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.

2010-01-20 11:38:49 Success File processing complete

2010-01-20 11:38:49 Success MP: Leaving module processor

2010-01-20 11:38:49 Success The message status set to DLVD.

it showing eveything successfull. but i am checking in the network folder file is not there? then is my file going ? where i have to check beacuse file is getting created.plz suggest

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

k..............

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

network folder doesnot exist or file adapter unable to access the folder i think.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

if in case the file adapter not having the acccess then wht is next step is to take?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

Please check the path of NFS Folder,becuase there will be no issue while sending/receiveing file from NFS.

are you using PI NFS directory right?

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

I have assign the paratmer TP as NFS in receiver file adapter and given path in target directory.

Regards

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to use PI NFS Directory, i am not sure your accesing PI NFS directory,if you dont know exact IP adress for PI NFS,contact BASIS team,they will help you.

or if you are using testing purpose then try to instal free version ftp server.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

Are you using the PI server directory in the receiver file adapter?

Check this is PI or not otherwise go to AL11 transaction and choose any directory and give those directory name and test.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How and where can i check PI Local server direcotry or PI NFS directory? what i need to tell them.

Regards

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gangadhar,

When u select NFS as a protocol you sould have your directory located on XI servr and to access that file u open that file on the server take the full address shown in address bar and use that in Adapter. it can be like C://usr/dev/global/xi/MyFile.xml

Thanks,

Sunil Singh