cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error installing central system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

i need to install SAP AS trial on my pc and i am having the next problem when i try to install the central instance of MAXDB.

Here is the error code.

Unable to start a service execution. Please check the following information for the possibble reason and inform the installation development : Opened sylib701_1.dll exe dir is C:/Users/ADMINI1/AppData/Local/Temp/sapinst_exe.3004.1263986744 Opened C:/Users/ADMINI1/AppData/Local/Temp/sapinst_exe.3004.1263986744/iaguieng701_1.dll receiving and sending on port 21200 Environment variable SAPINST_JRE_HOME set to value 'C:/Users/ADMINI1/AppData/Local/Temp/sapinst_exe.3004.1263986744/jre'. exe dir is C:/Users/ADMINI1/AppData/Local/Temp/sapinst_exe.3004.1263986744 Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\x. Removing file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\x. Opened C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/sapinst_exe.3004.1263986744/iakdblib701_1.dll This is SAPinst, version 701_1, make variant 701_REL, build 1015514 compiled on Oct 3 2008, 03:27:10 MessageLib initialized successfully. showing dlg diProductChoice <dialog sid="diProductChoice"> <title>Welcome to SAP Installation Master</title> <dialog/> Login in progress Connection request to guiengine backend by host 85.85.68.35 Protocol version is 3.1 Send connect information client logged on Waiting for an answer from GUI CDialogHandler: ACTION_NEXT requested <dialog sid="diProductChoice"> <dialog/> Creating file C:\Windows\System32\x. Removing file C:\Windows\System32\x. showing dlg diRestartOrCancel <dialog sid="diRestartOrCancel"> Dialog does not contain standard input handler, so the backend is not able to generate a log entry <dialog/> Waiting for an answer from GUI current working directory is C:/Windows/System32 Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\x. Removing file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\x. Unable to open URL file://C:\Windows\System32\control.xml. The execution will be terminated now.

Any idea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As this issue with the system dll's . Could you please go to control panel---->add and remove program.

If programm microsift redistributed dll's are there in the list so just remove it and continue with installation. dll install during the installation by SAPINST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

MessageLib: ERROR: error: no DTD specified, can't validate entity= in line 1, 1

load resource pool C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SAPNWABAP701SR1_TRIAL\SAP_NetWeaver701SR1_2008_Installation_Master\IM_WINDOWS_I386\resourcepool.xml

does anybody knows whiy this error happens..

Thanx!!