cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new measurement values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone guide me how to add new measurement values for measurement types using lsmw BAPI Change programe? Especially, I need to know which fields should be listed in text files to update RU with new values?

Thanks

Atif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

You can use BAPI_RE_RO_CHNAGE for Changing or adding new measurement values for existing Rental unit.. for new one use BAPI_RE_RO_CREATE .. You just need to call BUS1504 in LSMW.

Thanks

Veman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veman,

I am using BUS1504 in LSMW but what is happening is strange here. This program posted application document but when I check in REBDRO the measurement is not changed.

Can you tell me please which fields and values I should have in my excel sheet to upload (just as an example you can consider anyone RU and measurement type) and link them in 'Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules' in lsmw?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to pass values to BAPI_RE_MEASUREMENT_DATC if you are using change BAPI

pass values to measurement TYPE, measurement Value etc.. according to your requirment..

(Measurement Type is must)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vemon,

Here is my code that I am using to update values;

E1BP_RE_MEASUREMENT_DATC-MEASUREMENT = 'A006'.

E1BP_RE_MEASUREMENT_DATC-VALUE_AVAIL =

RUCH-CONTRACTUAL_BUA.

Transfer_Record.

Using this program, IDOC is posted and showing that values for RO have been changed BUT when I check in RO there is nothing changed.

Regards,

Atif