cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS release with INIT status

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have release my network, but I can't release the top level WBS.

It says:

User status INIT is active (WBS PRJ-097002-01)

Message no. BS014

Diagnosis

For object WBS PRJ-097002-01 user status INIT (Initial Status) is active. According to this status, transaction 'Release' is not allowed.

Procedure

You can only carry out the requested function if this is allowed according to the status of the object.

currently its user status is INIT BNRL WPLI, system status: PREL

BNRL also same error

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

completed

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jolinchew - It is really unprofessional on your part not to thank the contributors for their time. I hope the contributors take note and do not waste their time for you either.

Muzamil - I cannot make people change, but I can only say thanks for your contribution. Your contributions are valuable to the forum as a whole, so please do not get disheartened by the behaviour of a few individuals. Keep up the good work.

Virendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check what is the purpose of User status INIT,fullfill that requirement then system will allow you to release the project.

Muzamil

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so remove INIT status from the WBS and then REL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Now I released the WBS, my WBS status now is REL and BREL (budget released)

but when I try to use CJ30 to assign budget to PRJ-097002-01(WBS element). I enter 100 USD for 2010, I find the overall budget column is greyed out and it displays error:

- PRJ-097002-01: 0,00 < 100,00 (USD)

Message no. BQ008

Diagnosis

The total budget 0,00 USD in WBS elemetn &V1 is less than the cumulative budget 100,00 USD.

The cumulative budget is derived from the total for the annual plan budgets.

I already released WBS, why i can't enter budget for that wbs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please study the flow of your project cycle i think you are not sure about it.

Check your budget profile whether Annual values and Total values is ticked...

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes the annual and totals are both ticked in the budget profile, just curious why can't enter budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please consult PS Consultant.

Muzamil