cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment option not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have Adobe reader 8.1.7 installed on my machine, and I have created an Interactive form using WD ABAP.

I want to attach some documents in my Adobe forms, but the attachment button is not enabled.

What could be the reason, and what can be done to resolve this?

Thanks in Advance,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again, I wonder how did you solve this task. Can be useful for me as well as the others around here. Can you please shre the soluton/ experience? Maybe you can close the thread if the problem is solved? Thank you, Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don´t know that for sure but I guess there is a reason why this feature may be disabled in WD. When/ how will you process these attachments? What will happen after the upload? When you close the WD app, the attachmens will disappear...

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

that means you can fill in the form and save it, but you cannot add the attachments in the reader? Or you cannot see the attachments button at all?

Why do you need to work with the attachments in the WD app anyway? In WD, you can use the file upload dialog. Offline form can handle attachments and you would extract them when the form is returned to SAP. But why and WHEN do you want to work with the attachments in WD form?

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah Otto, that is my reuirement.

I know I can use WD app for uploading the doc, but I want to use the attachment facility provided by the Adobe.

So that all the form data and all the attachments are together, but the attachment button in reader is not enabked and I am not able to attach any doc,

Regards,

Amit